(1) Magneto of six-cylinder and twelve-cylinder gas engine, method of setting ignition advance angle (taking adjusting ignition advance angle of unit to crankshaft rotation angle of 40 degree as an example): (1) disc flywheel, 0-scale of one cylinder at the top dead-end position of compression stroke, and then back to 40 degree, that is, pointer indicating 320 degree. At this time, the groove inclination direction of gearbox coupling is certain.
(2) Turn the driver of the magneto to align the short red markings on the spindle with the CCW lines on the front panel of the magneto. At this time, the tilt direction of the magneto driver is certain.
(3) When the magneto is installed, the ignition advance angle of the initiator is approximately 40 degrees。
Note: When installing a magneto, ensure that its driver engages with the coupling of the gearbox in place。
(4) The practical value of ignition advance angle is checked by dragging method and adjusted to the required value。
Adjusting the position of 12-cylinder gas engine magneto to the limit condition requires adjusting bevel gears (inverted teeth). The methods are as follows:
A. Loosen the fastening screw on the side of the gear box and take off the cover.
B. Loosen the six fastening screws fixed by the connecting disc and the gearbox, and pull out the small bevel gears together with the transmission shaft, so that the two bevel gears are separated from meshing.
C. Rotating the bevel gear (the ignition advance angle of each inverted tooth is changed about 12 degrees), the direction of the coupling groove is different from the inclination direction of the magneto connecting plate.
D. Install the small bevel gear back to its original position so that the two bevel gears mesh again and cover the inspection cover.
E. Install the magneto and check the ignition time.
(2) The method of setting the ignition advance angle by setting the magneto of the four-cylinder starter (taking adjusting the ignition advance angle to 32 degrees as an example).
Principle of operation
The ignition system of 4-cylinder gas engine (4-190) consists of magnetic block, induction coil, magneto, pre-point coil and spark plug. Ignition order is 1-2-4-3.
There are two magnets embedded in the flywheel at 160 and 340. There are two induction coils beside the flywheel. The outer induction coil connects 1 and 4 cylinders, and the inner induction coil connects 2 and 3 cylinders.
Whenever the magnetic block on the flywheel passes through the induction coil, it obtains a signal and transmits it to the magneto when the engine is working. According to this signal, the magneto generates ignition energy in the next order, which is ignited by the spark plug through the pre-point coil voltage change.
When the external induction coil acquires the signal of the magnetic block for the first time, one cylinder ignites, after 180 degrees rotation, the inner induction coil acquires the signal of the magnetic block, and two cylinders ignite. After the flywheel rotates 180 degrees again, the front coil of the outer point obtains the signal of the magnetic block, four cylinders ignite, then rotate 180 degrees, the inner induction coil obtains the signal, and three cylinders ignite.
(2) Setting methods
A。 Turn the flywheel to a cylinder at the zero-scale of the top dead-end position of the compact stroke, then turn back to 32 degrees, i。e。 the pointer indicates 328 degrees。
B。 Rotate the magneto to connect the plastic disc, so that the tilt direction is different from the tilt direction of the rotating disc in the flange, and install the magneto。
C. Move two induction coils, align the magnetic blocks on the flywheel, and make the two induction coils in a concentric straight line, fix the induction coils. At this time, the ignition advance angle of the engine is approximately 32 degrees.
D。 Check the practical value of ignition advance angle and adjust it to the required value。
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions about gas generating units, please click: http://zuiai9.com. We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support.